Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Very-YSLT Wednesday!



Tonight's WNY started off with a very fun, and extremely popular event-BPBBBB! For those who have not attended before, or have simply never seen that acronym... It stands for "Bed-Post, Backpack, Bed Bunk! This is a very fun game, but difficult to explain, so I will not go into all of that. If you are curious, come visit us sometime and ask! We then went into a time of worship, led by our youth praise band, followed by a great teaching from Cody and Tyler, representing the YSLT (Youth Servant Leadership Team).

I hope you enjoy the audio below, I know I enjoyed listening it live. Speaking of listening live, if you weren't with us tonight... Why don't you join us on Sunday for Sunday School, and Wednesday for WNY? I can assure you these events are much more fun in person than listening online.

That's all for now, enjoy the audio and pictures below! I hope to see you soon!







Don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment